1

Wounded again.
And also, feeling the lack of serotonin.

The lack I am so aware of and welcoming it. 
My coldness appreciates the loneliness, that fills my veins, I even am kind of happy, when you‘d rather ignore me, because I had been so sad for a significant period of time, that I feel diffident, when I taste a drop of felicity.
                                    
 Drop me down.
I like emotional pain. My dearest God. 
I never meant to write it down like this, I do not trust to people, I suspect every person I meet for being phony and, my favorite activity is to do ***** with them. 
Life is lonely. You can’t attach people to yourself, because you are desperately searching for freedom, you like to be alone, but then you start to think. And purely, let the self destruction begin.


Komentáře